Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Were He to pass by me, I would not see Him; Were He to move past {me,} I would not perceive Him.
"Were He to snatch away, who could restrain Him? Who could say to Him, 'What are You doing?'
"God will not turn back His anger; Beneath Him crouch the helpers of Rahab.


This develops in me a reverent fear of God because the Spirit of God lives within me. Others are just stuck on "What are You doing God?". Although Job was obviously wondering what God was doing, he was giving Him glory in the midst of his confusion and pain.

I love the thought that my God is so powerful that no one can stop or even hinder Him from what He wants to do. If He wants to, He can take away anything that I posses. My kids. My job. My health. But I can always know that He is just. I can always know that there isn't an evil thought in Him. I also know that everything works for the good of me because I am His child.

No comments: